zondag 16 januari 2011

The future

That I try to live my life day by day doesn't mean I don't think about the future, especially now that I have to choose what I want to do after leaving high school. I do know for sure that I want to go to a university but so far that's all I'm sure of. I have many intrests but there aren't any bachelors that I find really appealing. Sure, some are more attractive than others but I haven't found one with which I feel a genuin connection and contains things that really interst me. From time to time I feel that I have finally figured it all out but then after a while I realise that things aren't what I thought they where.
The problem is that time is running and I've still not progressed from where I was at the beginning of the schoolyear. It just feels weird to make a desicion that will have so much influence on my future. How do I know which is the right one? I don't want to disappoint myself or others by dropping out halfway but I can't postpone it for a year. Lets hope that it won't take to long before I figure it all out.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten