zondag 3 juli 2011

My meeting with Yossy and Rika!

Heej everyone!

I've seen Yossy and Rika! It was simply amazing! Friday I went to fashion show on which they'd make an appearance. At that point that was all I knew that would happen. I didn't know whether they where just gonna say hi, walk in the h. naoto fashionshow or do some sort of interview. It was really weird in the beginning, when the fashion show had ended h. naoto came out with yossy and rika, i was so lame. I looked at them and thought 'oh, that's yossy & rika' then looked away. Only a few seconds later did I realize what I'd just seen and did I begin to scream, everyone joined me B-) . So after being shown they went of stage and I thought that was it... Until the music started :D Turned out they where gonna have a mini concert! The first song was their new single, it was amazing but we didn't know whether we where allowed to get up from our seats and no one dared to because of high security and people being ushered out for making pictures. After a while yossy shouted out that we should get closer but since it was japanese barely anyone understood until 2 japanese girls rushed to the front, then crazy started. Everyone jumped up and ran to the stage :D I was up front 1/4th down the catwalk. It was amazing to see them so close! After that they sung mr. mokey and they threw their (wind)fans into the crowd. Sadly enough I couldn't catch it :( After that the also sung lady madonna, the peace, kill me kiss me and top secret. I'm not sure about the order though :P It was amazing. At one point yossy and rika came down the catwalk up to the point where I stood and started dancing there facing the crowd! YOSSY WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!!!!!! I started jumping up and down and calling her name and we made eye contact. I was awed an turned into stone the moment it happend! :D The whole concert was amazing. After that they had a short inteview on stage together with h. naoto but since I don't know any french or japanese I had no idea what they where saying but it was amazing to see them. They where wairing the outfits of the new single btw.

The next day, saturday, I tried to go to the signing session. Sadly enough I wasn't able to since we had to draw lots and I didn't have a winning one, neither did my friends :( I did get to see them and take a few pictures, one of them turned out really good, maybe I'll post it a little later one :D After that we went to the place where the conference would be in a few hours so we could have good places. At first there wasn't any places near the front because there was a manga artist being interviewd but when that ended loads of people got up to take pictures and I managed to get 2nd row seats for my friend and me :D it was amazing, I was surrounded by yossy and rika fans whom I couldn't understand XD To my right was a japanese woman completely in pink with a signed rika shirt and in front of me was a girl in a kimagure princess outfit who'd performed that dance earlier on, she was really good. We had to sit through another conference about cosplaying but it was cut short cause they where taking way to long (they where allready 15 minutes over time and they still had 3/6 people to go). After that we where shown a few songs of the Dream morning musume concert and we chanted with full power. The rika fan next to me knew all the chants and leaded us throughout the whole thing (I'm sure she's been to quite a few concerts before this.). After that Yossy and Rika came out and I was the first to see them and start screeming, I was joined by the others :P it turned out that we would in turn be shown parts of the concert with in between MCs by Yossy and Rika themselfs. It was amazing. The rika fan beside me went into a frenzy a couple of times and and one moment her elbow landed in my face but it was all good cause I could see yossy :D At first people where only shouting out to rika because the japanese fan was there with her family and they knew what to do. After a while I started screeming for yossy though and others joined me. I managed to make eye contact a couple of times when I was the only one who screemed her name and she even waved to me! Ever since I've been in a daze. These where amazing experience and worth all the bad things that happened in between~

Btw, I've also bought a lot of stuff. A A4 close-up picture of yossy in her new hangry outfit. A big poster of Hangry and Angy for their new single. Yossy's first photobook. 2 singles and one box with all the momusu singles untill onna ni sachi are spread over 2 CDs and a DVD. I wish single. Mr moonlight single. To bad I couldn't get anything signed!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten